Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Coming soon to a living room near you!

This Friday evening I will be presenting about a ten minute preview of the movie 'Luther', at the Mars Hill Community Group in Olympia. Then there will be a discussion time after the movie. If anyone else would like to round up a group of people and do a similar evening, I think you would find it very interesting, encouraging and useful. The preview portion is a narrated PowerPoint collection of photographs, paintings, woodcuts and etchings, arranged to help you figure out who is who in the movie. Let me know if I can bring my projector, movie and discussion to your group.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Mary said...

That sounds great. Do you recommend waiting to see the Luther movie until after the primer?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger D Roller said...

Not necessarily. Every time I watch the movie, I see more, and am more impressed with the extreme authenticity it portrays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home